it may look chic to many, it's a nightmare to some. Here are
things to remember.
long waisted -
.Always wear a high waist with plain belt.
- Low rise with a belt that matches the top of your outfit.
low hip bumps
- Avoid snug fit, use straight legs instead.
- High waist, fitted full length create a longer
makes you look smaller.
- Stretch without side and back zippers. No buttons please.
large derriere -
Avoid fancy detailed large back pockets.
- Fancy detailed large back pockets are good.
- Snug fit with back pockets. Avoid anything very loose.
Applique and baggy front pockets are essential.
Avoid pleated and wide waistband with or without belts.
are pant ragged in design and its commonly used as work
clothes in warehouses or garages. Many jeans' companies
like Levi's have been several ready-made available (501,
505, 560, etc.) for various types of body. Just make a