- A lightweight and durable,man-made
fabric that has a good draping ability. Acrylic are usually inexpensive.
- Anything that is used to enhance appearance
of a garment (such as shoes, scarves, jewelries, purses, etc.)is called accessories.
pleats - Straight pleats which fan out from the garment in uniform
Lace (al-en-sohn) - A lace that features a fin flower design and is
outlined by heavy thread.
- A-Line - A dress or skirt whose silhouette resembles
a pyramid shape.
- A term use to describe related colors that share common hue.
- A figurative term used to described an old-fashioned style. A true antique
is an old object that according to the U.S. law must be at least 100 years old.
- Applique (ap-lih-kay) - Decoration sewn onto another
- Use to describe different colors of a knitted pattern of diamond-shaped designs.
- is a broad neck scarf that can be tied in a variety of ways.
(ah-tell-yeah) A studio or workroom where high fashion garments are made. It is
also known as a designer's studio.
-When used as a fashion term it means original design that is commonly known as
Jacket - It is a blouson style jacket with inspired designs that are
suited for aviators.